Wonderful, nutritious food is all part of the healing process.
These are some of our favourite recipes.
Dressing the bliss balls
1. Place diced dates and sultanas in a large bowl
2. Pour boiling water just enough so it soak up to the upper layer
3. Set aside for 10-15 minutes
4. In the meantime, place all the other ingredients into the food processor
5. Process until it resembles fine crumbs
6. Drain dates and sultanas and add to the dried ingredients
7. Process together until it has mixed well
8. Roll into balls and dress them with coconut and place in fridge for an hour.
Makes 24-30 depending on the size.